Judas Priest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum Francophone du Priest

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video

5 participants
AuteurMessage
Tezcatlipoca
Johnny B. Goode

Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Empty
MessageSujet: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Juil 2015 - 0:55

Greetings to all French Priest fans! Sorry for using English, I'm not very good at writing French, and I registered here solely to (hopefully) gain info about that Hamburg bootleg..

Since I'm a big collector of Priest related bootlegs, I was reading some posts of this forum (with a translator program) and noticed that some users (Alex GuitarGod & Metalion at least, possibly Simon from the Quorum) may have some info about this video, yet the former two haven't been online lately, so I can't really ask them. So I have 3 questions:

1. Does anyone who reads this topic have any info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video

2. Does anyone know how to contact Alex Guitargod? His hotmail account is no longer valid..if anyone can help, they can pm me

3. Does anyone in this forum know how to contact a man who used to post in robhalford.com Quorum, Mike Clark? He was the one who originally claimed to have this bootleg, yet I don't know his contact info..can Simon for example help?

I hope moderators won't delete this thread, or bury it somewhere..I'm simply trying to get info from fellow Priest maniacs, hoping to get this rare video circulating.

I hope someone can help?

Take care
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
simon1
Metal God
simon1

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeVen 3 Juil 2015 - 15:54

hi,i was banned from the quorum ,i can't help you ,but if you have thing for trade go to facebook group "priest biggest photolibrary" and ask to tom foster maybe he got germany 1981 and other rare things but he just trade

Tezcatlipoca
Johnny B. Goode

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeLun 6 Juil 2015 - 13:21

simon1 a écrit:
hi,i was banned from the quorum ,i can't help you ,but if you have thing for trade go to facebook group "priest biggest photolibrary" and ask to tom foster maybe he got germany 1981 and other rare things but he just trade

Hi, thanks for a reply, but Tom Foster Grundy can't help me, he doesn't have Hamburg 1981 (or anything else I would need, I have a much bigger collection) and he is also a bad trader who betrayed me in the past..but that is not the topic of this thread.

Like I said, if anyone can provide some contact info of this Mike Clark, I would appreciate it.
batpriest
Cheater
batpriest

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil 2015 - 9:25

concert does not exist to my knowledge !!!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455385578096433/
the sentinel
Hellion
the sentinel

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil 2015 - 18:21

I never seen this BOOTLEG
batpriest
Cheater
batpriest

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil 2015 - 21:05

c est ce que je pense aussi ce live video n exsite pas surtour en 1981 le seul a ma connaissance c est chicago 1981 12 eviron mns il y en a un autre mais je suis en recherche dessus j attend des news.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLLyNDLvyDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLLyNDLvyDw
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1455385578096433/
Tezcatlipoca
Johnny B. Goode

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMer 22 Juil 2015 - 23:16

It is of course possible that this bootleg doesn't exist, but Mike Clark claimed to have it, and Alex GuitarGod (+Metallion) from this forum apparently had some knowledge of it as well, see here: https://judas-priest.1fr1.net/t1462-les-videos-les-plus-rares-de-judas-priest

Doesn't anyone really know how to contact Alex, he was an admin here..none of the other moderators can't help either, hasn't anyone ever exchanged any personal messages with him? Getting this video circulating would be great news to all Priest fans, not just for me..someone must know some info..

Thanks for all the replies so far, hopefully we will come to a breakthrough eventually.
Alex Guitargod
ADMIN - THE SINNER
Alex Guitargod

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeVen 31 Aoû 2018 - 15:49

Tezcatlipoca a écrit:
It is of course possible that this bootleg doesn't exist, but Mike Clark claimed to have it, and Alex GuitarGod (+Metallion) from this forum apparently had some knowledge of it as well, see here: https://judas-priest.1fr1.net/t1462-les-videos-les-plus-rares-de-judas-priest

Doesn't anyone really know how to contact Alex, he was an admin here..none of the other moderators can't help either, hasn't anyone ever exchanged any personal messages with him? Getting this video circulating would be great news to all Priest fans, not just for me..someone must know some info..

Thanks for all the replies so far, hopefully we will come to a breakthrough eventually.

Hello, I'm still around haha... Well, no idea how to contact Mike... I was on the Quorum too and now that you quoted my post, I remember I was supposed to post Hamburg 1981... But it never was poster on the Quorum, so I never posted that video here. To this day (like... 10 years after haha) I still don't know if it really exist. I would say no because it never surfaced anywhere.

The holy grail for me would be their 1976 bootleg form a College something... I was taped and circulated during the 80's but has completely desapeared and the guy who recorded it had his cassette stolen...
http://guitargod.skyblog.com
Tezcatlipoca
Johnny B. Goode

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMar 4 Sep 2018 - 22:52

Alex Guitargod a écrit:
Tezcatlipoca a écrit:

Hello, I'm still around haha... Well, no idea how to contact Mike... I was on the Quorum too and now that you quoted my post, I remember I was supposed to post Hamburg 1981... But it never was poster on the Quorum, so I never posted that video here. To this day (like... 10 years after haha) I still don't know if it really exist. I would say no because it never surfaced anywhere.

The holy grail for me would be their 1976 bootleg form a College something... I was taped and circulated during the 80's but has completely desapeared and the guy who recorded it had his cassette stolen...

Good to hear from you, even if it took 3 years Wink
So the only source of that video was Mike Clark...that makes getting it difficult, but I think I now know how to contact Mike, so hopefully this mystery will be solved in the future.

Regarding the 1976 May 08 - Technical College-Harlow/ENGLAND recording, that still remains uncirculated.
Alex Guitargod
ADMIN - THE SINNER
Alex Guitargod

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitimeMer 5 Sep 2018 - 17:17

Sadly yes... But copy existe for sure in the UK... At least 2 of them. But who and are they still usable is another question...
http://guitargod.skyblog.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video   Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video Icon_minitime

Looking for info about Hamburg 1981 proshot video
Page 1 sur 1