Judas Priest
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum Francophone du Priest

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

The best guitarist in video

+6
Ptitbouchon
Grinder Man
Alex Guitargod
*-Dave-*
Maxou
iron31
10 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Grinder Man
ADMIN - The Metal Angel
Grinder Man

The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 10:25

Oui j'ai vu, c'est impressionnant...!! Mais je me demande quel sera l'état de ses mains dans quelques années... Quand on voit ce qui est arrivé à Eddie Van Halen et plus récemment à Tony Iommi...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
simon1
Metal God
simon1

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 11:24

well, i think if him practiche regulary theyr hands can be ok,but without the same speed .
i try to download the bands the guy said at the video and i just find burning in hell,is a good band neoclassical with very good solos and melodies.also i have his solo album called "hybrid" and i eard some songs and is so good,soon i'm going to listen the whole cd Wink
Alex Guitargod
ADMIN - THE SINNER
Alex Guitargod

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 12:08

I must say I don't see the interest to play that fast... I mean, there is only technique in his playing, it's boring... Okay he is amazing with the speed and his skills, but what the point ?
http://guitargod.skyblog.com
simon1
Metal God
simon1

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 13:39

Alex Guitargod a écrit:
I must say I don't see the interest to play that fast... I mean, there is only technique in his playing, it's boring... Okay he is amazing with the speed and his skills, but what the point ?
yes this is just speed,but is just a demostration.i eard some songs by him and play with feeling too Smile
iron31
Painkiller
iron31

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 17:09

Alex Guitargod a écrit:

Alex, do you understand what does mean BPM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

@ Simon, Alex doesn't understand BPM last week!!!!!!!!!! Razz Razz

Grinder Man a écrit:
Oui j'ai vu, c'est impressionnant...!! Mais je me demande quel sera l'état de ses mains dans quelques années... Quand on voit ce qui est arrivé à Eddie Van Halen et plus récemment à Tony Iommi...

Pour Iommy on peux pas dire que c'est la vitesse d'exécution qui lui a pourri la main droite.
*-Dave-*
Steeler
*-Dave-*

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 11 Nov 2009 - 17:30

Alex Guitargod a écrit:

you have a Good point,but I think the best way to play is to combinate technique with feeling Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The best guitarist in video   The best guitarist in video - Page 5 Icon_minitime

The best guitarist in video
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5